We are fortunate to have close relationships with local real estate agents’ who are willing to provide us with off-market properties & secret listings. We are also pro-active directly with vendors in specific locations of interest for our clients. These strong relationships have allowed us to secure properties for clients especially those with specific briefs, time frames and pre-approved finance and are ready to proceed to contracts.
It can be around 2-3 weeks before properties go online to the open market websites such as realestate.com.au or domain.com.au. This is the time that our real estate agent connections notify us putting us ahead of the game and in a position to secure properties for clients prior to public exposure!
How do OFF-MARKET Properties become available?
There are many reasons why people want their properties not placed on the open market for example:
- Vendors want their privacy protected
- Divorce or separation
- Employment status changes
- Inherited property or sale of a deceased estate
- The vendors may be motivated sellers however, they may need a prompt sale or special contract terms
- Some vendors do not want to go through the normal real estate agency process and want a private sale directly with purchasers
- Avoiding costly real estate agency fees
FINDING THE RIGHT PROPERTY CAN BE EXTREMELY OVERWHELMING, STRESSFUL, TIME CONSUMING AND OFTEN FRUSTRATING!
Scott Properties Group Buyers Agents understand these common issues and have full access to Off-Market Properties across the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane. Let us know what you’re looking for and we will help you!