At Scott Properties Group we want to support our clients in other aspects of property ownership. We have our in-house specialists with longevity in the building and design sectors, pool safety and supportive online resource advisors. To help home owners or investors to grow their investment by renovation and creating wealth.
We work closely with our clients to design, recommend and implement a tailored personal investment strategy and property plan based on their personal circumstances (PLEASE NOTE we are not financial advisors but we do have access to qualified professionals in this field).
We offer in-house services through our associated Multi-Award Winning Building Design company SSB Design Studio www.ssbdstudio.com.au covering the following:
- Building Design- We can take your building project from conceptual design right through to keys handover. We also design Secondary Dwelling Design for Granny Flat.
- Project Management- If you have already purchased a property and you would like to develop and have not already engaged a builder, you can choose to use our project management services.
- Development- Like a property developer we will oversee projects, from acquisition, provide a feasibility study, design drawings through our associated company SSB Design Studio, complete relevant paperwork for town planning applications, building approvals, tendering builder quotes, and construction, to the marketing, sale or lease of a property.
- Renovation- we can assist you in creating a modernised property giving you the added value to either retain or onward sell.
We also offer in-house:
- Aqua Pool Safety Inspections – to ensure that your pool fencing is compliant with current Queensland legislation, required when selling or renting a property. aquapoolsafetyinspections.com.au
- Property Management- using our partners, we select the best property management to look after your investment property and maximum the return as possible.
- Property Therapy – online resource guide going “Back to Basics” for those starting on the property market and for people wanting to explore ways to renovate and understand the processes. propertytherapy.net/