WE MAKE BUYING THE RIGHT PROPERTY STRESS FREE AND EASY
As Buyers’ Agents we only work for the property buyer. Clients appoint us to find their suitable property and we are only paid by the buyer. Our role is to assess all the properties in the market, finding the right property to meet your confidential brief and for you to buy the best property at the lowest price.
WHAT KIND OF CLIENTS DO WE REPRESENT?
- Live locally but are time poor and don’t want the stress of visiting open homes
- Are not familiar with the Brisbane and Sunshine Coast property markets
- Want to manage their risk
- Want access to more properties than are advertised through internet sites such as Realestate.com and Domain
- People who don’t want to deal with real estate agents personally
- Need to remain anonymous
- Have and urgent deadline such as a change of job or relocation, wedding, a new family member about to be born, school catchment areas, end of lease, in fact any life event
- Those located interstate or overseas.
WE EXCLUSIVELY REPRESENT
THE BUYER’S BEST INTERESTS
Whether our clients are looking to secure a primary place of residence or an investment property, we are there to guide you through the acquisition process accessing the whole market (including pre-sale and silent listings) and then negotiating the best possible price and terms.
HOW DO WE HELP OUR CLIENTS?
- We deal with real estate agents or private sellers and keep your identity private
- You will have access to off-market opportunities
- We will do your bidding at auction and manage the entire buying process
- We will save you time and stress
- You will be advised of fair value – you won’t pay too much
- You won’t buy a bad home as our background is in Building Design and Project Management as well as real estate
LEVELS OF SERVICE
Whether you are a first home buyer or fifth home buyer, this service involves full management of the planning process, access to our financial services network, property search, evaluation and negotiation of your new property.
A) OUR FULL BUYER SERVICE INCLUDES: Fees are variable depending on brief criteria
- Detailed Brief – requires us to prepare and understand what your buying guidelines are, including realistic expectations of location pricing, property style preferences, land size etc.
- Property Search – perform a full search and notify you of off-market or silent sales with access to a full network of key real estate agents as per your brief.
- Property Assessment – Due Diligence identifying all aspects of the property, including renovation potential, local area summary such as schools, hospitals, public services etc. This feedback is specifically prepared for your personal needs and kept private.
- Building Design Advise – provides research and renovation advise, conceptual plans and estimated building costs via our associate Multi-Award Winning Building Design Practice, SSB Design Studio. www.ssbdstudio.com.au
- Negotiation and Buying Strategy – provides a clear view on the full buying process, including auction purchases, together with managing and negotiating off-market, private and Expression of Interest campaigns.
- Client support – throughout the purchasing process e.g. organising building and pest inspections, pool safety certificates, engineering reports, assisting with removal companies in fact you just need to ask and we will support you wherever possible. NO QUESTION IS STUPID!
- Rental Management – we can put you in touch with our network of high quality rental managers.
B) NEGOTIATING ONLY: Fixed Fee
You may have already found properties that you are interested in but don’t want to be involved in the negotiating. We can assist you with this by dealing with all negotiations between real estate agents or private sellers.
C) AUCTION REPRESENTATION ONLY: Fixed Fee
Success at an auction is not just about turning up and paying the highest price on the day. We will work hard to secure your property at the best price on auction day and you can either be present anonymously or we can interact by phone.
Have any questions or want to get started in the process of acquisition?
Give us a call or email with absolutely no obligation, and our friendly and knowledgeable Buyers Agents can discuss confidentially with you about your property expectations.