Our Property Development Services
Like a property developer we will oversee projects, from acquisition, provide a feasibility study, design drawings through our associated company SSB Design Studio, complete relevant paperwork for town planning applications, building approvals, tendering builder quotes, and construction, to the marketing, sale or lease of a property.
Scott Properties Group can undertake project management covering the following:
- Finding the right site for you including pre – purchase feasibility studies
- Evaluating town planning and development issues
- Finance procurement through leading banks and mortgage brokers ensuring that you obtain competitive finance
- Appointment and management of the professional consultant team through our partners SSB Design Studio covering building design, interior designer, engineers, town planners, finance brokers, lawyers, body corporate managers, quantity surveyors, valuers, surveyors, sales and leasing agents
- Design management using our experienced team in designing projects with strong market appeal that can be built economically but with high standards of finish relevant to the area and local aesthetics
- Negotiation with local authorities to obtain all authority approvals
- Prepare and co-ordinate tender documentation
- Design and cost assessment. We recommend at this stage you use the information provided for your independent verification prior to any final commitment
- Project management and administration of the construction to ensure your project runs smoothly, on time and on budget.
- If required assist in evaluating the right joint venture partners to help you finance your project
- Through our network of real estate agents we can assist you to sell or lease your property for you to obtain top market prices for the area
If you already have a site or older property that you are considering redeveloping we can:
Assist you to unlock the asset value of your land or old property through development. To do this we will:
Provide you with a tailored FEASIBILITY STUDY. This can include but not limited to concept facade and floor plans, placement of site services, council and town planning information, acquiring an engineering consultancy report, a breakdown of any infrastructure required by local councils, provide a design and engineering consultancy cost estimate. In association with our professional network we can acquire a sales and marketing schedule and breakdown and a rental appraisal. Our quantity surveyor estimate by a quantity surveyor, broker or bank funding proposal.
THIS IS ALL ABOUT GETTING THE BEST RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT
OUR AIM IS TO REALISE THE LOCKED IN FINANCIAL POTENTIAL