Having lived overseas for a number of years we appreciate the logistical issues of being a long way away and trying to deal with banks, real estate agents, conveyancers and so forth!
Whether you are buying a home in Australia to relocate or you are buying an investment, having a team ‘on the ground’ will make the experience much less stressful and much more enjoyable.
With our knowledge of the local property markets and our experience as property buyers and investors we can find you the best property and the best deal.
At Scott Properties Group we:
- Can work with you in your timezone
- Keep you fully informed throughout the process
- Supply you with the information – be they reports, images, videos – that you need to make good decisions
- Take the time to understand your needs
- Help you to select the best locations
- Identify, inspect and shortlist properties that meet your requirements
- Research and analyse in detail the individual properties and their immediate surrounds
- Determine a purchasing strategy and negotiate the best price and conditions
- Assist you with the purchase and settlement phase
If you are not an Australian citizen and do not have permanent residency there are limitations on the type of property you can buy. Your purchase must be approved by the Foreign Investment Review Board (FIRB).